Si estás interesado en solicitar una de estas Becas para trabajar en Toxicología Ambiental en España y aún no tienes Centro receptor, ponte en contacto conmigo.
Becas de estudios de posgrado. Convocatoria de becas internacionales y nacionales de Obra Social para cursar estudios de posgrado, máster o doctorado a nivel nacional o internacional
Publicado desde WordPress para Android
La hibridación no suele dar lugar a poblaciones fértiles y estables ¡Y menos de tres especies! Si quieres saber más de los “coywolf” echa un vistazo a este artículo:
Si estás interesado en el siguiente anuncio ponte en contacto conmigo.
I am glad to inform you that in view of our participation in the European Network for Human Biomonitoring and our key role in the establishment of the Spanish Hub we are willing to enroll highly competitive post-doctoral senior researchers through the Ramón y Cajal (RyC) call of National Programme for Recruitment and Incorporation of Human Resources. This call is very urgent since the deadline is the next 20th January 2016.
The Area of Environmental Toxicology belongs to the Spanish National Centre for Environmental Health of the Institute of Health Carlos III (ISCIII), located in Majadahonda (Madrid). The vision of our institution is to improve human health through the elucidation of how environmental pollutants can affect health, through a comprehensive approach addressed by the functional units that make up the area:
- Exposure assessment using biomarkers of exposure in the population (human biomonitoring)
- Hazard identification through ecotoxicity bioassays in aquatic and terrestrial environments
- Integrated assessment of toxicological data for human health risk assessment
Our Centre counts with excellent facilities and equipment, high qualified staff and technical support. We develop state-of-the-art analytical techniques under quality assurance procedures both for research and outdoor service and are National Reference Institution for several parameters.
The candidate must:
- Possess an excellent post-doctoral research CV in the field of Human Biomonitoring and Environmental Health
- Applicants must have effective organizational, multi-tasking, and oral / written communications skills in English. Knowledge of Spanish will also be appreciated.
- Be familiar with modern analytical techniques such as HPLC, SFC, GC, CE, MS, and Spectroscopy for environmental pollution detection in human samples, and is expected to develop expertise in specialized instruments to solve challenging analytical problems.
- Be available for frequent work trips both around Europe and within Spain
Under the National Plan for Scientific Research and Technical and Innovation (2013-2016), the Secretary of State for R & D has opened the 2015 call for the “Ayudas a Contratos Ramón y Cajal”. These grants are aimed at promoting the incorporation of R & D Spanish and international researchers with outstanding scientific career.
The ISCIII provides a maximum of three 5-year contracts to promote the incorporation of national and international researchers with an outstanding track record in research. The RyC positions are sponsored by the Spanish MINECO and awarded through a public competitive call, that is open to citizens of all nationalities. RyC awardees then identify the institution within the Spanish research system in which they could develop their project and career. The 2015 call of the Ramón y Cajal program is open from December 10, 2015 to January 20, 2016. Candidates for the 2015 call must have obtained their PhD degree between January 1, 2005 and December 31, 2012. Details of the call are available at:
If interested in a possible RyC position at CNSA, or for inquiries or additional information please contact: email@example.com. Review of interested candidates for RyC positions at CNSA is currently open and performed on an on-going basis.